Orders, returns etc
Free UK shipping on all orders over £30
UK Standard 2nd Class recorded delivery
£3.95 – delivery time is usually 48-72 hours.
UK Guaranteed Next Day Delivery
£6.95 - orders must be placed by 12pm
(Monday to Friday – excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays)
Please note there are exceptions for Scottish Highlands and Islands
Europe & rest of the World - £7.95
Royal Mail aim to deliver to :
- Western Europe within 3 working days
- Eastern Europe within 5 working days
- Major cities worldwide within 5 working days
- Other destinations within 7 working days
Please note this is not a tracked service
Silver Origins reserve the right to alter delivery charges in the event of disruption to Royal Mail delivery services.
Packaging & Boxing
Most jewellery and gift items come in beautiful presentation boxes.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with any of the items you have received, you can return them to us for either an exchange or a refund. Please keep all the packaging materials and return the goods as they were sent to you. Simply complete the returns form on the reverse of your delivery note/invoice, then detach the form at the perforations and enclose it with the returned goods. Attach the peel-off address label on the back of this form to your return package.
Items returned to us that arrive damaged or indeed get lost in transit, will not be credited. The delivery charge on the original invoice will not be refunded.
Please note that if an incorrect ring size is ordered a refund will be issued upon its return and a new order will need to be placed for the correct size. The delivery charge on the original invoice will not be refunded.
Goods that were damaged in transit to you will be replaced at no extra cost and with free delivery
Please note that all returns and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- You must inform us of any breakages within 3 days of receiving the order. Returns must be received by silverorigins.com within 14 days of you receiving your order.
- We regret, in the interest of hygiene, we cannot accept the return of pierced earrings, unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.